1 apple peeled and chopped
2 tsp orange juice
115g (4oz) brown sugar
285g (10oz) plain flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp mixed spice
half a tsp salt
60g (2oz) raisins
4 tbsp sunflower oil
1 egg beaten
250ml (9fl oz) soya milk
a large bowl
preheat your oven to 200 degrees c (400degreesF/gas6. line 20 cupcake hole tin with muffin cases and put aside. put the apples into a bowl, add orange juice and stir. add 4 tbs of sugar and put aside. put the measured plain flour, baking powder, mixed spice, salt, sugar and raisins into a large bowl, stir then make a well in the middle. mix together the soya milk, oil and eggs, add to the apples and orange juice then tip into the well. mix together untill made into a lumpy batter. spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and place into heated oven for 20-25 minutes untill the tops are lightly browned. after that place them onto a wire rack untill cooled. then enjoy!
i hope you enjoyed this post its a little different to any other post i have done on this blog but i hope to make recipes regular on here as i love baking. If you dont want to use soya milk just use regular milk. also if you give this a try tweet me a pic @smozzy14 as i would love to see how yours turned out!
Hi hi, second month in 2013 already man this year is going fast! these are a few pieces if i was rich i would buy (probably never will be but a girl can dream right?).
1. gold moustash bracelet - asos; £8.95 recently i have been loving bracelets and found this one while drooling over the asos website.
2. tangle teezer - amazon; £9.99 I have heard so many great reviews about this baby but as my hair is curly have held of scared it would just make my hair frizzy and wavy. deffinately want to give it a try though.
3. dress- topshop; £26 this dress would be perfect for layering chunky knits and cute crop tops over.
4. earrings - 'here' ; £9.84 although i dont have my ears pierced these cute dino's would be perfect for collar studs and would look super effective.
5. jumper - h&m; £10 in such a lovely colour different to anything else i have got would look great layered over the topshop dress i metioned but unfortunately is out of stock :(
Everyone and their nan our doing this tag so i thought i would jump on the bandwagon and give it a go.
1. my name is'nt really smozzy.
2.i am addicted to a game called burger.
3.i dont have many friends but the ones i do are the best i could ask for!
4. i love sewing!
5. my favorite TV program is friends (then the big bang theory, outnumbered, doctor who...)
6. i love watching midsummer murders.
7. i dont like feet!
8. i love charity shopping.
9. my hair is super curly.
10. i am borderline OCD about how tidy my room is.
11. im 15.
12. i dont like tomartoes!
13. one of my favorite films is ratatouille.
14. i used to play clarinet when i was younger.
15. i have always loved motorbikes.
16. when im older i want my own shop.
17. im allergic to milk.
18. when im excited you cant shut me up.
19. im really shy.
20. i love sour sweets!