19/09/2012

Review; angelica - primark nail polishes

Angelica - Primark ; £2.50

I picked this nail polish up last week in primark im so glad I did as I LOVE the colour and the polish itself! Its such a cute colour its an orange pink so basically a light coral colour its great for when you want nail polish on but not a heavy dark colour. The consistance of the polish is quite thin so you need two coats but its well worth it as it lasts a good long time and also comes off quite easy and dosent leave a horrible mess. It dosent feel heavy on your nails either so thats always a plus! The applocator is easy to use and covers the whole of your nail so you only need two brushes to apply colour. I bought it thinking it would be cheap and an avarage polish but i am very pleased and would recomend it to anyone! 

have you tryed this nail polish? what do you think of it?

smozzy
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great post !

    wow that is a beautiful color !

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour, but I am not sure that I like the consistency - it looks a little watery, even with two coats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! i attually like the consistancy even with two coats its not attually that watery.
      smozzy
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx