What you need;
a jumper (i got mine from a charity shop.)
needle and thread
patch print out (i got mine of the internet)
fabric of your choice.
1. put a mark where you want your elbow patches at and then make sure they are in the same place by measuring.
2. on your print out add about an inch around the ouside, cut out, then pin to the material and draw around with your marker.
3. cut out your fabric and cut out the print out propally then place in the middle of your oval.
4. cut slits alway down the to the print out then pin and tack so it dosent fray when added onto your jumper.
5. pin in place then sew onto your jumper making sure the middle of the patch in over the cross where you want it. then unpick the tack then your done!