21/05/2012

Adele at the royal albert hall!

On saturday night after watching The Voice, I was flicking through the channels trying to find something good to watch. It didnt take long for me to find bbc three and realising adele live at the royal albert hall was on my eyes were hooked and I was singing alond Very loudly! I sat there thinking two things i would love to have been there and that she is so normal and lovely. Inbertween her songs she talked so normally to the crowd of thousands of people as they were her best friends. She sang amazing (as always) and at the end she was crying as she was clapped off stage. It definately put a smile on my face and i really enjoyed watching it.
did anyone else watch it?
smozzy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. i found it on youtube and have watched it so many times. i just love her voice and she's so laid back and funny. it's really entertaining :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. me two, i love how she was just chatting to the crowd so normally.
    yeah it was. thanks for comming to my blog hope you come again soon
    smozzy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx