28/05/2012

Style crush; Pixie lott

Sorry yesterday i completely forgot about doing a style crush but here's yesterdays :]




 pixie lott always looks stunning in everything! her style is very original which i love. she always looks her best in black and in my opinion she wears it too much of it and needs to wear different colours but whatever floats ya boat ;). she collaberated with the fashion brand lipsy and all she has done with them turns out gorgeous. also she gets featured in alot of fashion magazines as she is very popular for her fashion. 
what do you think about her style?

smozzy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree, she does always look stunning! I love that she can do girly - rocker at the same time!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahhh she does ! thanks for comming to my blog hope you will come again soon ! smozzy
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx