10/12/2012

life of the blogger 4#


001. Ive had a super busy two weeks, last week I went to my grandads furneral which was hardhard but on the plus side I got to meet all of my dads side family plus a cuson that i havent seen in ages due to the fact he lives in hong kong.

002. on thursday it was my 15th birthday,  which i as always was way to excited about. I had the best day it was quiet which was just right. for my birthday my mum and dad kindly bought me an amazing kindle fire which I am so greatful for as I can blog while away and read without lubing a book around.

003. also this week I have had some great news my brother and his girlfriend got engaged :D so is now my brother and sister to be :). im super excited as im one of the bridesmaids :)

hope youve all had a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx