19/12/2012

Wrapping prezzies

Shorts; charityshop/DIY| leggings;h&m| jumper;sainburys| necklace;primark

001; its been one of those days today when you need a casual ouftit to just lounge about the house in. All ive really done today is wrap presents and drink lemonade, a really good way to spend your time near christmas.

002; This jumper I got this time last year, its super cosy as its thick and just great to stick on when you cant be bothered for dressing up. I tucked it into my highwaisted shorts which are great for jumpers tucked in as they're a little bit big for me. Leggings as its freezing outside and this super cute necklace that adds a bit of glam to a boring outfit. And please ignore the none shoes situation Im not going out so no need for shoeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx