04/12/2012

New in 1#




001. I purchased this jmper from h&m the other day for £9.99, I was wondering around the shop with my brother and his girlfriend and I saw a brighter coloured vesion of this in the corner of my eye and as I wondered round I found this colour which I thought is perfect for winter!

002. Its in some super cute colours and the knit is amazing quality which makes it very cosy! I love the speckles in it and the fact its long enough to where over leggings and get away with out showing your bum.

Do you like this jumper? have you got it in a different colour? whats your thoughts on it?
 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx