28/08/2013

Wednesday picks 12#


hi hi, so the last time i did my wednesday picks post was over three weeks ago :O so this is three weeks worth of stuff that made me smile.

  • Family holidays
  • Visiting close family
  • the beautiful (but wet ) country of scotland.
  • Favorite places
  • swimming
  • watching movies with the family
  • my brother is an amazing photographer
  • charity shopping
  • making apple crumble all on my own
 
Ok this could turn into a looooong list so im going to leave it there. What thing have you been grateful for this week? (or last three weeks;) ) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx