06/10/2013

Guest post! Todaisies 5 key necklace review.



Take a look at the necklace 'here'

When Smozzy (my cousin) gave me this lovely necklace from her Etsy shop for my birthday, I loved it so much I offered to do a review on it! Here I am wearing the five key necklace. I love how versatile it is. You can wear so many different styles with it. The necklace is also quite unique and different to high street jewellery. Go over to Smozzy's Etsy shop and buy it! - Liz

check out my cousin liz's Flickr 'here' for some more beautiful photo's!



Disclamer
I did not ask my cousin to do this review she offered and all words/thoughts are 100% hers!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that necklace is gorgeous!
    I have a bit of an obsession with keys...!
    Marian ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a good thing to be obsessed with lol :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx