10/10/2013

Wednesday Picks 17#



Well hello internet daisies, how’s your week been? If your new here Wednesday picks is a post I do nearly every Wednesday (when I remember :S it turns out I post these more on a Thursday but who's keeping check?) about the things that i have been grateful for or have made my week 10x better.



  • Hot chocolate now the weather is cold!
  • New blog url finally! 
  • making hair scrunchies for my etsy shop.
  • the big bang theory when you have a cold.
  • the weather getting colder.
  • 75 days till christmas
im off to watch waterloo road now, but what has made your week better this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx