11/08/2012

Review; clean and clear morning energy



The first thing i have to say about this product is that i love it! As i have sensitive skin i find it hard to find products that work and i love but this one dose both. Having sensitive skin this product needs to; not break me out, mouturise my skin, refresh my skin, and leave my skin feeling oil free - does all of this! It also has to be easy to use as i use it in the morning when i first wake up,- its pump makes it easy to use although you cant take it on holiday as the pump wont close. The consistance of this product is also great as you can use one pump and it goes along way. The only thing i would  like to change about this product is make the beads bigger to exfoliate more. Altogether i love this product  and would definately recomend this to a friend as i will be repurchase this if it runs out!

have you used this product? do you like it as much as i do?

smozzy
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I really should think about buying this product! I hae never used this one but I have bought the product advertised with it, the Clean & Clear morning energiser skin brightening daily facial scrub!! If you want a similar product but with better exfoliation you might want to have a look at this one because I simply love it for the exfoliation and skin brightening!!!
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good! might try that thanks for telling me!
      smozzy
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Haha, it's okay! Anything for a blogger friend ;)
      Ally xoxox

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx