5 things ive been loving this month! may 2013
So its that time again when i ramble on about the things ive been loving this month.
1. A youtube channel; Beautycrush, If you havent heard of sammi from 'beautycrush' you definately need to check her channel out, she makes amazing beauty and fashion videos, and she also has a vlog cannel! i personally really enjoy her lookbooks! she is in this months favorites as ive really been enjoying looking through her how i style videos!
2. Futurama, This month my brother came back from uni and we have been watching two episodes every morning. we are now on series 5 ( there are seven) ive never watched futurama before but i love it, my favorite charracter is dr zoidbery he's so funny (btw i drew the pic for my bro hehe).
3. St.Ives sensitive skin apricot scrub gentle, I got this the end of last month, I have used it every night without a doubt, i love this gentle scrub so much. i will do a review of this soon!
4. Game; Nutty Fluffies, this game is soo addictive! its super easy to play at first but then it gets harder and even more addictive. its free, funny and a must buy for somone who likes addictive games!
5. Dye, in the half term i went a bit crazy with dying, i loved it!