11/09/2013

Wednesday picks 14#



Well hello internet daisies, how’s your week been? If your new here Wednesday picks is a post I do nearly every Wednesday (when I remember :S it turns out I post these more on a Thursday but who's keeping check?) about the things that i have been grateful for or have made my week 10x better.



  • family.
  • my brother and dad clearing out there wardrobes, be prepaired for lots of mens clothes in OOTD in the future ;)
  • painkillers (tooths still sore :()
  • blankets (heating isnt working in our house its freeeeezing )
  • fizzy drinks (next time you have one look at the bubbles in them!)
what things have made your week 10 xbetter this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx