17/06/2012

A is for.......

Aztec!
I love the bright bold coloures and the zigzag patterns of aztec at the moment. I love it because it is different as it has lots of colour and the pattern is never the same. aztec accsesorise are a great way to add a bit of colour to an outfit, for example a bit of nail art or a patterned bag. its also looks amazing on clothed such as these shorts *A DIY comming soon mabey* and this top as you can get lost in the detailed pattern *that sounds so weird but you get my drift*

do you like aztec?

 this is a new kind of post today i might make it regular as i have enjoyed doing this hope you like! 
smozzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx