15/06/2012

A tiny haul

 
Yesterday i went for a tiny shoping trip i only bought a few things but i wanted to show you all.

Primark


Bag; £9.00
I have needed a new bag for a while now as my old bag was breaking i saw this bag and straight away i fell in love. i love the butterfly detailing on the front i think it looks really pretty.- whats in my bag soon mabey?

British heart foundation

 Top; £1.00
Top; £1.99
These tops are just what i was looking for to do a DIY- tutorial comming soon!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week i have been very busy and i have a cold :(

smozzy
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx